Wednesday, May 8, 2013

74 days...

I have 74 days left in my Flab to Fab Challenge.  74 days to hit the gym hard and make sure I am eating correctly.  This year has flown by, and I can hardly believe I only have 74 days left.  When I started this challenge, I didn't think I'd make it past the first month, let alone this far.  I have to say I am happy with the results.  I had my husband check my body fat yesterday, and while I am going to keep the results a secret, I was happy with my progress.

I am going to take the next 74 days and do the best that I can to make the most of each day.  I am going to try to work out every other day, and eat as cleanly as possible.  There are a few challenges that lie ahead in the next 74 days, but I think I can manage.  As long as I can make it through my family visiting next week, it should be smooth sailing.  As an aside, I love my family, they just love to dine out and parade wonderful food from the best local restaurants in front of my tempted face.  Either way, I am going to do the best that I can.

Although I only have 74 days left, there is still work to be done, body fat to lose, muscle to gain.  This challenge won't really be over on July 21.  I think this is going to be a permanent lifestyle change, a change for the better. But, I am going to start that lifestyle change on July 23, after I wake up from my pizza, macaroni and cheese, and cookie induced coma.    

No comments:

Post a Comment