Friday, June 7, 2013

Missing in action...

So, I've been completely MIA lately and I am sorry.  My son started swim lessons and it is a daily thing.  I am not sure what I was thinking when I signed him up.  It's like having a full time job on top of a full time job.  It is fun playing in a pool that overlooks the ocean though.  Either way, it's been far too long since I last posted.

I have 44 days left in my flab to fab challenge, and I am sabotaging myself. It's like my brain -- and stomach -- know that I am nearing the finish line and are bombarding me with cravings.  I haven't cheated in a while, but it is getting quite difficult to stay on the straight and narrow.  As I said, I haven't cheated on my diet, but I am not making the best food choices.  All I want to eat are corn chips.  I know that this is crunch time (no pun intended) and I should be eating as cleanly as possible and working out quite a bit, but I can't bring myself to do it.  My workouts are okay, but I am not killing it in the gym like I want to be.  Maybe it's the fact that it's 90 degrees outside with a heat index of 105 that is causing my laziness.  It's a wet heat, the kind that makes you feel like your breathing through a blanket.  Ah... the South in June.

I need to find my motivation!  I still have body fat left to lose.  I need to get my stuff together!  HELP!

2 comments:

  1. Just think of how good you will feel in 45 days when you give it your all! That can't compare to how bad you'll feel if you don't!!! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right Liz!! I am trying to do better!

      Delete