Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Seven days in...

I'm seven days into my new program (365 part two), and I feel pretty good. When I was eating off of the plan, I was tired, lethargic, bloated, and always hungry.  Those symptoms have gone away for the most part.  It hasn't been the easiest seven days though.  I am seriously craving chocolate... I mean really, really craving chocolate.  And on day one of my challenge, I helped a good friend celebrate her 30th birthday at one of my favorite restaurants.  It wasn't easy watching everyone eat bread, pasta, and bread pudding.  To be more specific, it was pure torture.

I am allowed one cheat day each calendar month, and I almost used it yesterday.  Since I am still hanging onto a couple of pounds of water weight from my ten day free-for-all, I figured I should probably wait until that has left my system to enjoy my cheat.

One day at a time.  That's my recommendation for just about everything challenging in life.  Take it one day at a time.  Eventually, you'll look up and things will be easier.

Day one of my challenge was Rebecca's birthday (middle).  Please excuse our scary eyes and my strange pose.  I apparently think I am some sort of supermodel.

No comments:

Post a Comment