Friday, September 7, 2012

Physical Training Log

I have decided to switch it up on the blog!  I am going to start posting my workouts on the main page.  In the past, when I would put them in the "physical training log" tab, I had to type over the workouts from the previous week.  Now there will be a record of the workouts I complete, along with any videos I have attached demonstrating technique.  If you liked a workout from two weeks ago, you will be able to go back in the archive and check it out again.  I will do my best to add my physical training log to the main page every Friday.

Remember, the workouts listed below are a representation of what I completed this week.  Please consult your physician before beginning a physical training program.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Deadlift (5 repetitions of each) – 65, 75, 80, 100, 110, 125

Dumbbell snatch (25 pounds) x 10
Wall ball toss (8 pound medicine ball) x 30
Run to the neighbors mailbox and back
Complete 3 rounds as quickly as possible, while maintaining good technique
= 10:21

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Military Press (3 repetitions of each) – 30, 40, 45, 55, 65, 70

Medicine ball cleans (20 pound medicine ball) x 7
Burpees x 7
Complete 7 rounds as quickly as possible, while maintaining good technique
= 9:35

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Back Squat (5 repetitions of each) – 45, 50, 60, 80, 90, 100

Kettlebell swings (44 pound kettlebell) x 10
Run to the neighbors mailbox and back
Complete 7 rounds as quickly as possible, while maintaining good technique
= 9:46

* Here is a demonstration video for a dumbbell snatch.

* Here is a demonstration video for a wall ball toss.

* The distance to the mailbox and back is approximately ½ a lap on the track.

* Here is a demonstration video for a medicine ball clean.

* Here is a demonstration video for a kettlebell swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment