Friday, September 14, 2012

Physical Training Log

Here is my physical training log for the week of September 9, 2012.

R-E-S-T!  That's right, I took the week off.  I am currently on a training cycle of three weeks on, one week off.  This week has been wicked hectic, so I was thrilled I didn't have to spend any time in the gym.  I will be back at it next week, and am looking forward to hitting it hard!

As a small aside, I've been reminded recently that there are always going to be haters out there doubting what you do, trying to make you feel like your accomplishments are insignificant.  People lash out at what they don't know because they are afraid of looking foolish.  All I have to say is, don't bring your haterade up into my space!    



2 comments:

  1. Kellea, You have completely inspired me! I've been eating healthier, and getting moving everyday! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete