Saturday, December 1, 2012

Physical Training Log

Hello everyone!  After having a week off from physical training, I reluctantly got back to it this week.  It actually felt pretty good to work out, and it served as a nice stress reliever for me.

Remember, the workouts listed below are a representation of what I completed this week.  Please consult your physician before beginning a physical training program.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Run the neighborhood loop + a bit more
= 19:01

* This loop is approximately 1.5 miles.  I added a bit more distance this week.  According to mapmyrun.com, I ran about 1.93 miles.  Sweet!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Snatch to overhead squat (24 pounds) x 5
Pushups (knee) x 10
Run to my neighbors mailbox and back
Complete 5 rounds
= 13:49

* The distance to my neighbors mailbox and back (according to mapmyrun.com) is approximately 0.13 miles.  So my total distance running was about 0.65 miles.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Row x 1000 meters
-then-
Thrusters (24 pounds) x 10
Sit-ups x 10
Complete 5 rounds
= 10:37

*The row was a buy-in to complete the workout, so I only rowed one time for 1000 meters.

Have a super weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment