Sunday, December 9, 2012

Reprieve

So.... I am considering giving myself a Flab to Fab reprieve for five days.  I would begin on my sweet baby's FIRST birthday (December 21) and go through Christmas day.  I don't want to go nutty with bad food consumption.  I just want to be able to eat one or two naughty things each day.  I was originally considering giving myself a one day pass on Christmas day.  However, I fear that if I only give myself one day, I will eat so much junk that I'll make myself sick.  If I do allow myself to do this, I will complete a food log for those five days.  This will allow you to see what kind of trouble I've gotten myself into.  I guarantee I will end up in some type of sugar induced coma.

If I start on December 21, I will have eaten according to my Flab to Fab rules for F-I-V-E months.  That's a long time to be a good girl.  I realize Santa is watching me, but I am not worried about Santa thinking I am naughty.  I believe his cookie consumption is quite high this time of year. But, I am curious about what you think?  Please comment below!

I will likely be stuffing my face (just like this) for five days!

2 comments:

  1. I think that you won't go as nuts as you think if you give yourself five days. I gave myself a weekend and actually only had a few 'bad' things. I did not crave them and honestly, kind of felt icky eating them. I think if you don't give yourself a reprieve, you are not being fair to yourself. Plus, you gave birth to a gorgeous baby boy and I think it's time to celebrate! Go for it, but let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete