Friday, February 15, 2013

Physical Training Log

Another week of PT bites the dust!  The 5K I am running is next Saturday (2/23), and I am quite excited.  Lest you forget, I am running with my sister who averages EIGHT minute miles.  I am not that fast, so I am slightly terrified that she will either leave me in the dust or I will cross the finish line and puke in the nearest trash can.  Oh what fun!

Remember, the workouts listed below are a representation of what I completed.  Please consult your physician before beginning a physical training program.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Run the neighborhood loop twice
= 29:49

* According to mapmyrun.com, I ran approximately 3.15 miles.  This was a PR for me!  My previous fastest time was 30:41.  I was quite proud of myself, as I thought I was running slow.   

Monday, February 11, 2013

Run to the end of the street and back
-then-
Kettlebell swings (35 pounds) x 15
Sit-ups x 15 
Complete 4 rounds 
-then-
Run to the end of the street and back
= 11:01

* According to mapmyrun.com, the run portion of the workout was approximately 0.64 miles.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Row x 250 meters
Snatch balance (15 kilos) x 5
Push-ups x 10
Complete 5 rounds
= 12:40

Have a super weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment