Friday, February 8, 2013

Two physical training logs and Lose It!

I apologize for being absent these last couple of weeks.  My husband's been out of town, my sweet boy is sick, and we've had a lot of other randomness going on.  My PT logs for the past two weeks are a bit on the minuscule side due to the aforementioned, but I did what I could with the time that I had.

On another note, I decided to start tracking my food consumption using a program called Lose It.  It has been a really eye opening experience for me. I thought I was eating great... boy was I wrong!  I am eating far too many carbohydrates and far too little protein.  I never would have thought that was the case.  Programs like Lose It are great for keeping you accountable. I hate to see when I've gone over my allotted calories for the day.  A word of advice, don't try to cheat the system by not putting in everything you've eaten.  You are only cheating yourself.

Remember, the workouts listed below are a representation of what I completed.  Please consult your physician before beginning a physical training program.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Run the neighborhood loop once
= 14:55

* According to mapmyrun.com, I ran approximately 1.60 miles.  

Monday, January 28, 2013

I walked the neighborhood loop with my baby in the BOB
= 30:00

-and-

Squats x 15
Sit-ups x 10
Burpees x 5
Complete 5 rounds
= 6:16

* This workout left me sore for days!  I am not sure if my soreness was due to the pace at which I completed it, or what.  Ouch!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Run the neighborhood loop once
= 14:33

* According to mapmyrun.com, I ran approximately 1.60 miles.  I ran this a bit faster than I did the week before, so I was happy!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I walked the neighborhood loop with my baby in the BOB
= 30:00

-and-

Snatch and front squat technique work using 33 and 38 pounds

-and-

Back squat (33 pounds) x 7
Ball slam (25 pounds) x 7
Complete 5 rounds
= 4:43

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Row x 1000 meters
-then-
Overhead squat (33 pounds) x 5
Sit-ups x 10
Complete 5 rounds
= 9:12

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment