Friday, October 12, 2012

Physical Training Log and Oregon

My physical training log for this week is blank because I took the week off. Partially because I was out of town, and partially because I didn't want to train.  To be honest, I am getting tired of my routine.  My husband and I are trying to figure out if there is a way to switch it up that will still allow me to meet my training goals.  Don't be surprised if you see something completely different next week.  Or it might be exactly the same.  I am fickle that way.  

On a positive note, I made it to Oregon and back while still maintaining my nutrition program.  It took quite a bit of willpower and ingenuity.  An upcoming post will address this trip.  I also survived without my baby boy and husband.  It was the first time I had ever spent the night away from my little one.  I almost ran out of the Brunswick airport, but I managed to talk myself into staying and I only cried once.  My amazing husband did the best job caring for him that I am not sure he even knew I was gone. My little boy's always been a big fan of his dada, and I don't blame him one bit! As you can see below, they are quite fond of each other.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment