Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Liebster Award

I've been nominated for the Liebster Award!  This award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers but should have more. Thanks Liz for the nomination!

Here are the Rules:

- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.

- They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.

- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.

- They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.

- These lucky bloggers must be told.

- There are NO TAG BACKS.

11 things about me:

1. I am a mom to a sweet, wonderful baby boy!
2. I am a wife to sweet, wonderful man!
3. I am a stay at home mama to the above-mentioned baby boy.
4. Sometimes I miss working outside the home.
5. I am an insane worrier.  
6. Sometimes I wish we had family that lived closer. 
7. I can't stand people who lie to me.  
8. I am in a love/hate relationship with exercise.   
9. I love my family.  
10. I like to tell myself I don't care what other people think, but unfortunately, I do. 
11. I cannot wait for the election to be over. 

11 Questions from Liz:

1. What was your favorite Christmas present?  The engagement ring my husband gave me in 2003.
2. What is your favorite season?  Fall - the real northeast fall that we don't get in Georgia.
3. Dream vacation?  Australia 
4. Biggest pet peeve?  People who are late.  I cannot stand it. 
5. Greatest lesson learned?  The past is in the rearview, leave it that way.
6. Who is your hero?  My husband.  He saved my life in so many ways.  
7. If you could have lunch with any living person, who would it be and why?  My mom and/or dad, because I don't get to see them very often.   
8. Same as above, except for anyone who is no longer with us.  Elvis, because that would be so cool! 
9. Favorite morning drink.  Peppermint mochas!  Not that I can drink them anymore, but they are YUMMY!
10. What would your last meal include?  Lots and lots of macaroni and cheese!
11. Favorite TV show?  MASH - I can't help but love it!  

Bloggers I'm tagging:  (I am supposed to tag 11, but I only have three. Kinda makes me feel LAME!) 


Questions for the people I've tagged:

1. What did you want to be when you grew up?  
2. Do you believe in ghosts? 
3. What is your favorite holiday?
4. What is your favorite form of exercise? 
5. If you didn't have to work anymore, what would you do to fill your time?
6. Dream car?
7. Biggest pet peeve?
8. Favorite memory as a child?
9. Favorite book?
10. How old were you when you had your first drink?
11. Dream vacation?  

No comments:

Post a Comment