Thursday, October 25, 2012

Physical Training Log

This is the first full week that I've been doing my remixed physical training.  So far, it's been pretty good.  While I miss doing heavy lifts, I do not miss having a constantly sore back.  Taking it slow is a little difficult for me, but I am doing my best.  I was only able to manage two workouts this week. My little one is sick and my sister is in town.  Those are my excuses and I am sticking to 'em!

Remember, the workouts listed below are a representation of what I completed this week.  Please consult your physician before beginning a physical training program.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dumbbell snatch (20 pound dumbbell) x 10 
Low to high plank x 7
Run to a farther than normal mailbox and back
Complete 3 rounds
= 10:34

* I completed 5 snatches with each arm for a total of 10.
* The distance to the mailbox and back is approximately 1 lap on the track.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Row until my workout buddy finished her run = 300 meters
Run to the mailbox and back = 1:29
Row until my workout buddy finished her run = 479 meters
Run to a farther than normal mailbox and back = 2:07
Row until my workout buddy finished her run = 680 meters
Run to the stop sign and back = 3:03

* While I ran, my workout buddy rowed.  There was limited rest between sets.
* The distance to the first mailbox and back is approximately 1/2 a lap on the track.
* The distance to the second mailbox and back is approximately 1 lap on the track.
* The distance to the stop sign and back is approximately 1.5 laps on the track.
* This was actually quite fun!


5 comments:

  1. We must have been doing two separate workouts. I would not call that fun! Lol.
    Comment from the "workout buddy."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for an award. Check out my blog for details :) Because I think a lot of people would benefit from what you have to say, Kellea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. fitness trainer

    ReplyDelete