Friday, November 16, 2012

Physical Training Log

Another week down!  The workout I did on Tuesday destroyed my hamstrings.  I am still paying for it! I think I am ready for a week off, so as a Thanksgiving present to myself, I will be taking next week off.  Aren't I nice?!

Remember, the workouts listed below are a representation of what I completed this week.  Please consult your physician before beginning a physical training program.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Run my neighborhood loop + a bit more
= 16:33

* This loop is approximately 1.5 miles.  I added a bit more distance this week.  I think I probably ran about 1.65 miles.  I am trying to increase my distance each week.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Deadlift (65 pounds) x 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Burpees x 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
= 10:42

* During this workout, you deadlift 10 reps, do 1 burpee -- deadlift 9 reps, do 2 burpees -- deadlift 8 reps, do 3 burpees -- and so on.  Make sense?  Good!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sled drag forward and backward (45 pounds) x 2
Row x 250 meters
Run to the neighbor's mailbox and back
Complete 3 rounds
= 15:54

* The distance to the neighbor's mailbox and back is approximately half a lap on the track.  I was a little slow in completing this workout, as my hamstrings were sore from the previous one.    

1 comment:

  1. Good job with your running! I am looking forward to our race in a few months.

    ReplyDelete