Friday, November 9, 2012

Physical Training Log

It's a new week of PT and I am feeling pretty good!  I still have back pain on occasion, but it is no where near as often as I had it previously.  I am happy with my new program -- for now -- and am excited to see where it takes me.  

Remember, the workouts listed below are a representation of what I completed this week.  Please consult your physician before beginning a physical training program.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Run my neighborhood loop
= 15:15

* This loop is approximately 1.5 miles.  Last week, I only ran a mile of this loop!  I eventually want to be able to run this loop twice, so hopefully you will see incrementally longer distances each week.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Snatch balance (18 pounds) x 10
Row x 250 meters 
3 rounds 
= 7:15

* Here is a video demonstration of the snatch balance.  http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/cfj-nov-05/snatch-balance.wmv

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Push Press (15 pound dumbbells) x 25
Sit-ups x 25
Run to the entrance of the neighborhood and back
2 rounds
= 16:40

* The total distance I ran was approximately 1 mile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment