Monday, March 11, 2013

Mochas and zebra cakes...

I don't know what's gotten into me lately, but I want to hurl my nutrition program out the window and survive on mochas and zebra cakes.  My sugar / carb cravings have been insane lately, and I don't know what is fueling them.  Perhaps, it's just my body being mad that I have deprived it of these delectable treats for so long.  Or maybe it's the fact that every time I go out to dinner with my girlfriends they eat bread and dessert right in front of me (the nerve)!  Or maybe I'm just a weak crybaby.  Either way, I can see myself purposefully jumping off of the wagon and letting it run me over.  It's fine, really.  Don't try to convince me otherwise.  Just stay tuned for a post where I whine about falling off the wagon and tell you how horrible I feel.  I'm just pre-warning you.  Carry on!  

Doesn't this look delicious?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment