Thursday, March 28, 2013

Clean eating is for the birds...

I've had about enough of this clean eating stuff.  I want a burrito or a sandwich or a piece of cake.  I don't want to deprive myself of gluten or dairy or large amounts of sugar anymore.  I'm eight months into this challenge and I am about to go nutty!  I am sick and tired of eating the same thing over and over and over again.  Variety is the spice of life, right? I know I am nearing the end of this challenge, but I cannot see the finish line.  There is a giant Krispy Kreme doughnut in the way.  I'm feeling defeated... and very hungry.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh noooo! Keep going! Maybe add something else to your everyday -- spring is on the way and all the wonderful fruits that go with it! Maybe you need some corn tortilla tacos??

    ReplyDelete