Monday, April 22, 2013

N-I-N-E months down...

It's been nine months since I started my flab to fab program, which means I only have three months to go.  You're welcome for that brief lesson in mathematics.  I am quite proud of myself for making it this far with only a handful of "cheats".  As this challenge progresses, it gets a bit harder for me to stay on the straight and narrow.  Since I am so close, I am going to focus on doing the best that I can for the next three months.

As most of you know -- during this month -- I tried the 21-day sugar detox. I wasn't very successful at it, although I learned quite a bit during my almost 11 "clean" days.  I am trying to remember those lessons and be smarter about consuming sugar.

Here are my stats for this month:

I am still 11 pounds under my pre-pregnacy weight, and 16 pounds under where I was when I started this program nine months ago.  My clothes are starting to get loose, and I see a shopping trip in my future.  While I didn't lose any weight this month, I am still seeing changes in my body signifying that I am probably dropping body fat.  I am quite happy with my progress thus far.  I don't think I will lose any more weight during this challenge, and I am fine with that.  I just want to lose body fat and gain more muscle definition.  Below you will find an updated picture my husband took this weekend.  Please excuse my bad posture and the stupid look on my face.

My new running skirt and top.

Thanks for taking this journey with me and leaving positive, uplifting comments.  They are very helpful.  Only three more months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment