Thursday, January 24, 2013

I have a problem...

My name is Kellea, and I am addicted to peanut butter.  Gasp!  I took peanut butter out of my diet a few months ago because it was hurting my stomach, or so I thought.  I am starting to think that was just a bad batch of peanut butter.  That happens, right?  Either way, for the last two weeks I've been eating peanut butter like Jif is about to stop production, and I've had no tummy issues.  However, after finishing another jar (seriously, I just licked a jar clean seconds ago), I have decided I must bid peanut butter adieu.  I don't need it, and I eat far, far, far too much of it.  Good-bye sweet peanut butter, I will miss you.  It's not you, it's me.


5 comments:

  1. Have you tried PB2? You will thank Liz and me later!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't. I will check it out! Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Seriously! TRY IT!!! I love that stuff :) I get it on Amazon.

      Delete
  2. I too have this problem Kellea, why must it taste so good!? I stopped keeping it in the house months ago because I would go through 3 jars a week! Yea.... haha :)

    ReplyDelete