Thursday, January 17, 2013

No physical training log...

I don't have a physical training log this week because I am lazy.  I am lazy and I have no blasted motivation to do anything but play with my boys and play on the Internet.  Oh yeah, and I pulled my groin.  I DID have motivation on Monday, but as I was warming up, I pulled my groin.  No bueno!  So now I am pouting about my groin injury and catching up on episodes of The New Normal.  I can actually feel myself getting less fit.  If you haven't noticed, I am having a pity party.  Hopefully, I will find my motivation next week and be able to work out a little in spite of my groin.    


2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are having two pity parties one for your groin and one for your 1st pity party. That's lame - stop being hard on yourself. Sometimes you are motivated and sometimes you're not. Use energy elsewhere and try to enjoy that otherwise you let your pity bleed over into all things.... (note this is also advice for myself.:))

    ReplyDelete